Content | Menu | Autres menus ?

Université de Picardie Jules Verne

Coming as a lecturer-researcher

You are here : Accueil > YOU ARE > RESEARCHER > Coming as a lecturer-researcher

Would you like to teach or do research at the UPJV? Our university offers you various possibilities to join us. Our service centre for international researchers, accredited by the European network EURAXESS, will help you facilitate your mobility.

Coming to the UPJV under an Erasmus+ contract

If your university is a member of the Erasmus+ programme, your mobility at the UPJV can be funded under the programme. Ask your institution's International Relations Department for information on the procedure and administrative steps required to obtain your mobility grant.

Coming to the UPJV as a visiting professor

Do you have questions about your mobility project at the UPJV?

Contact our EURAXESS service centre!

Contact us!

Our team will help you throughout the process to facilitate your arrival at the UPJV:

  • administrative formalities for entering and working in France
  • booking accommodation
  • insurance
  • health cover
  • opening a French bank account, etc.

Ne pas modifier cette zone.


Top of the page