Bienvenue en France / "Welcome to France"Studying at a university with the "Bienvenue en France" label means that you will be welcomed in the best possible conditions and supported throughout your stay to ensure your mobility is a success!What is the "Bienvenue en France" label?
The "Bienvenue en France" label was created to allow French higher education institutions to highlight their ability to welcome new international students. It is awarded by Campus France
for a period of 4 years and validated by an independent commission.
For institutions, the "Bienvenue en France" label is a fundamental part of their quality approach
. It enables them to measure, describe and promote the facilities and initiatives that welcome and benefit international students.
> Download: "Bienvenue en France" (flyer)The UPJV "Bienvenue en France" reception and support systems
For several years, the UPJV has been developing a culture of welcoming and supporting international students. This quality approach has enabled the UPJV to obtain the "Bienvenue en France" label
in 2020, 2 stars level (out of 3)
period of 4 years.
This label rewards the implementation of several reception and support measures to facilitate the arrival, settlement and integration of international newcomers:
ContactBienvenue en France Reception Desk
- The creation of a "Bienvenue en France Reception Desk" to facilitate the administrative procedures to be carried out on arrival (visa validation, social security registration, housing assistance application, opening a bank account, etc.)
- The development of a mentoring programme by a French student, called the Buddy System
- The implementation of personalised support to facilitate the integration of international students
- Assistance with orientation and finding accommodation through our partnership with CROUS Amiens-Picardie
- Facilitation of meetings and exchanges between international students on individual mobility and UPJV students
- The offer of a free of charge course in French as a Foreign Language (FLE)
UPJV International Relations Department
11 rue des Francs Mûriers
UPJV Euraxess CentreYou are a doctoral student, post-doctoral student, researcher or international teacher-researcher, and you are preparing a scientific mission or you have been recruited in one of the research laboratories at the UPJV?
The European Euraxess network is an initiative of the European Commission. It brings together more than 600 service centres in 42 countries with a common objective: to help international researchers with all their procedures and tasks.
As a member of the network, the UPJV Euraxess Centre provides you with a quality welcome and personalised assistance in your entry and residence procedures in France. Our service order
In order to benefit from the services of the UPJV Euraxess centre, you need to register on the Euraxess France database, reserved for international scientists: Registration in French Registration in English
Thanks to its skills and its network of partners, the UPJV Euraxess Service Centre offers you the following services:Contact UPJV Euraxess Centre
International Relations Department
11 rue des Francs Mûrierseuraxess@u-picardie.fr
Download: UPJV Euraxess Centre - Flyer
Centre FLE - French as a Foreign Language
Our Centre FLE (Français Langue Étrangère - "French as a Foreign Language") has obtained the "Qualité FLE" label. A guarantee of quality for learning French!The UPJV "Qualité FLE" label
The "Qualité Français Langue Étrangère" label was created in France in 2007. It identifies, recognises and promotes French as a foreign language centres whose linguistic programmes and services are of guaranteed quality.
The scope of the label covers French language training, but does not include teacher and trainer training.The UPJV Centre FLE awarded the "Quality FLE" label in 2019
Created 20 years ago, the UPJV Centre FLE was awarded the "Qualité Français Langue Étrangère" label in 2019 by an inter-ministerial labelling commission.
Offering its services and activities to all non-French speaking students and staff, the UPJV Centre FLE proposes:
ContactUPJV Centre FLE
- various courses in French as a foreign language, free or paying, with or without a diploma, short or long term
- tutoring assignments
- preparation for the TCF certification
- cultural, sporting and event activities
10 rue des Français Libres
Building E- 1st floor
80080 AMIENSfle@u-picardie.fr Discover the UPJV Centre FLE: https://fle.u-picardie.fr/welcome-to-the-fle-center-561722.kjsp