Content | Menu | Autres menus ?

Université de Picardie Jules Verne


You are here : Accueil > CAMPUS LIFE > Prepare your stay > Accomodation

For your study or research stay in France, you will have to rent accommodation. Depending on your status and the way you join the UPJV, several possibilities are available to you.

You are a student - Enrolled in exchange programmes (Erasmus+, ISEP, BCI, bilateral agreements)

The UPJV International Relations Department (DRI) has signed an agreement with the CROUS Amiens-Picardie (Centre Régional des Œuvres Universitaires et Scolaires), a public organisation that manages student residences. This agreement allows the DRI to reserve a quota of rooms each year for the use of international students hosted under exchange programmes (BCI, ISEP, Erasmus+, Erasmus Mundus, bilateral agreements).

If you wish to obtain a room in a university residence, you must fill in the housing application form which will be sent to you by the UPJV DRI, and return it at the same time as your application file for a mobility at the UPJV.

Choose your university residence according to your host city :

(Click on 'Read more' to access photos and information about the accommodation in your chosen student residence)

You are a student - Registered as an individual

Accommodation in CROUS student residences

- CROUS room quota with the "Welcome to France" reception desk
As part of the "Welcome to France" scheme, the UPJV International Relations Department has developed a partnership with the CROUS Amiens-Picardie to reserve a quota of rooms for individual students.
Due to the limited number of accommodation available, priority is given to students enrolling for a Master's degree.
Information and reservations :

- Direct application to CROUS Amiens-Picardie
You can apply directly for a room in a university residence with CROUS Amiens-Picardie (Centre Régional des Œuvres Universitaires et Scolaires), the public organisation that manages student university residences.
Accommodation in university halls of residence is allocated as a priority to French students with CROUS grants, based on social criteria, during a national allocation round at the end of June.
From July onwards, individually registered international students can reserve the accommodation that remains vacant for the following academic year.
Reservations can be made on the following website :

Beware !

This does not guarantee that you will get the accommodation, which is means-tested.
As the CROUS is in great demand, there are usually only a few rooms available for individual international students.
A booking confirmation must be sent to you by the residence to validate your booking.

You have not been able to book accommodation in a CROUS student residence ?

Other housing solutions are possible !

- Accommodation proposed by the Welcome to France reception desk
The DRI has developed special partnerships with certain private residences (see below). Contact the "Welcome to France" reception desk as soon as possible for information and reservations :

- Private student services residences
These are establishments reserved for the accommodation of young workers and students. They offer services adapted to the specific needs of young tenants. Laundromats and cafeterias are provided in the common areas, which can also accommodate individual or group work spaces. Some services are included in the rent.

Some private student services residences :

- Locaviz, student accommodation offered by private individuals, managed by the CROUS Amiens-Picardie
TheLocavizplatform, managed by the CROUS Amiens-Picardie, lists student accommodation offered by private landlords. Each advert is checked by the CROUS, which ensures that the accommodation is suitable and that the rental costs are appropriate.

- Host families of foreign students
The Hauts-de-France Regional Youth Information Centre scheme, supported by Amiens Métropole, allows international students to live an enriching experience within a family living in the Amiens Métropole area. Experience a stay based on human and intercultural exchanges, while benefiting from moderate rental costs !

To apply :

- Private housing stock
It is possible to rent accommodation from private landlords, many of whom offer student accommodation ranging from single rooms to shared accommodation.
Advertisements are regularly published on rental sites between individuals :

Some sites specialise in flat share advertisements :

There are also announcements on the notice boards in the university buildings. Do not hesitate to consult them!
If necessary, the "Welcome to France" reception desk for international students can help you to contact private individuals for private sector rentals.
Contact :

Download : CRIJ Housing Guide

You are a teacher-researcher

The UPJV EURAXESS Centre will help you find accommodation and can offer you various solutions.

Do not hesitate to contact the EURAXESS Centre of the UPJV as a matter of priority: it will propose offers from the EURAXESS accommodation stock or from that of its partners and other local structures with which it has developed a special relationship: the CROUS Amiens-Picardie, the CCI Amiens-Picardie, the GSA Saint-Germain private residence and Appart'CityAmiens.

For more information, see the housing guide produced by the Euraxess France network :

You are also invited to consult the Euraxess France website, via the Housing section :

Complete Housing Guide - Euraxess (in French)

Euraxess-UPJV contact

Ne pas modifier cette zone.


Top of the page